We are currently looking for Play Services Co-ordinator.

Play Services Coordinator

Milton Keynes – Full time / job share considered

Milton Keynes Play Association is one of the longest running charitable organisations in Milton Keynes, with over 40 years’ experience of supporting child-centred play. We are currently seeking a very organised individual who will successfully co-ordinate all of our play services.

If you are energetic and committed to delivering outstanding play opportunities to school-age children and passionate about continuous improvement to play services, come and join our team.
The post holder will lead on developing, marketing and delivering play in Milton Keynes and the surrounding area, liaising and negotiating as required with schools and parish councils. This will involve establishing play schemes during most school holidays and also working with others to improve children’s experience of play within family, school and neighbourhood settings and to secure external funding where necessary.

Previous experience of managing successful play work and of staff management is essential.
The successful candidate will have business development and presentation skills, ability to write reports and analyse data, and experience of managing both play workers and temporary play session staff.

The contract is for 37.5 hours per week, including working flexible hours which will sometimes involve weekends, late evenings and early mornings. If you would like us to consider a job share please indicate this on application.

The successful candidate will need to be a team player with strong management, leadership, IT and communication skills. He/she must be able to maintain professional and productive relationships with clients and partners.

For more details see job description.

Closing date for applications: 12th July 2018
To apply please downloand an application form in either Word or pdf format, complete and return to our trusteee Sky Eeles by email to or by post as on form.

Positions offered are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.