Play Equipment Hire Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the named person or company for the supply of Hire equipment or services by the Milton Keynes Play Association to the customer.
- All hire equipment remain the property of the Milton Keynes Play Association.
- Milton Keynes Play Association reserve the right to substitute any items of hire as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- All hire equipment, once signed for become the responsibility of the customer.
- Hire equipment may vary in size and style to advertisement.
- All hire equipment shall be delivered in good working order. Unless notice is received to the contrary as soon as reasonably possible and in any event no later than 24 hours after delivery, goods shall be deemed to be in good working order.
- No substitute items shall be accepted by Milton Keynes Play Association.
- Only Members of the Milton Keynes Play Association can rent hire equipment (please ask at time of ordering if you wish to become a member or renew your membership)
Delivery & Collection
- Our Delivery and collections service is charged at £40 within Milton Keynes area.
- Delivery and collections made outside normal working hours shall be subject to additional charges.
- The customer has the choice to arrange own collection and delivery with no charge.
- The hire period is for two full days. Collection will be on the PM (13.00-16.30) the day before the hire period. Returns of hire will be on the AM after the hire period (AM 09.00-12.00). If the delivery/collection falls on a Bank Holiday, an alternative date will be confirmed.
Price & Payment
- A quote shall be submitted by the Milton Keynes Play Association to the customer either in writing, email or verbally. Full payment must be made on the day of booking (a booking is only secure after full payment).
- Cancellations made within the 14 days will be subject to full payment of the hire equipment.
- Any cancellation longer than 14 days to your delivery date, will be refunded in full.
- All prices are based on two days hire. If you require a hire period of more than two days, this will be subject to availability and 25% of the package/item price will be charged
- We accept card payments and bank transfers unless otherwise arranged an invoice will be produced for your records.
- Customers shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure the goods are not damaged or misused during the hire period and is cleaned before returning.
- The customer shall not attempt to sell or otherwise dispose of the goods.
- The customer shall pay Milton Keynes Play Association for any repairs or replacements of hire equipment that are lost, stolen or damaged beyond reasonable repair.
- The customer must ensure that all hire equipment is used by appropriate aged children and that measures are taken place to ensure that a responsible adult supervises the equipment where appropriate.
Liability & Indemnity
- To the fullest extent, Milton Keynes Play Association shall not be liable for any losses the customer may incur arising out of or in connection with the hire of goods.
- The customer agrees to indemnify Milton Keynes Play Association at all times in respect of claims by any person in relation to any injury, loss, and claim or expense arising out of or in connection with the use of the hire equipment.
Termination of Hire
- The company reserves the right to terminate the contract immediately and repossess the goods at any time where the customer is in breach of these Terms & Conditions. Where provision of this clause applies you, the customer authorises the Milton Keynes Play Association to enter any property where the goods are being used in order to repossess the hire equipment.