Membership of the Play Association is available to all individuals and organisations such as schools & groups. Call 01908 263033 to become a member of MKPA and we will send you our membership pack. Alternately you can complete our Membership Form and post or email it to us.
Details of training courses for the new academic year are shown in our Training Programme. Courses can be booked using the associated Booking Form, you can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01908 263033 to book your place.
We still have some places left on the following training courses:
- Anaphylaxis Auto-Injector – on Tuesday 1st November between 6.30pm & 8pm. The cost is £18 to MKPA members & £20 to non-members.
- 12 hour Paediatric First Aid – on 2nd, 3rd & 9th November between 9.30am & 1.45pm. The cost is £80 to MKPA members & £85 to non-members.
Our 12 hour Paediatric First Aid is running on other dates as well.
Call our Training Team on 01908 263033 to book your place on any of the above courses.
Milton Keynes Play Association offers our members a variety of different equipment available to hire suitable for fundraising events e.g. fêtes and also for personal use i.e. children’s parties. We also hire play equipment. Details can be found in our Hire Equipment Catalogue.
OCTOBER HALF TERM – FREE PLAY SESSIONS
- Tuesday 25th October 10am – 12.30pm at Monkston Park Community Centre and 2pm – 4.30pm at Newport Road Rec, New Bradwell
- Wednesday 26th October 10am – 12.30pm at Two Mile Ash High Street play park and 11.30am – 2pm at Kents Hill Community Centre
- Thursday 27th October 10am – 12.30pm at Monkston Community Centre and 2pm – 4.30pm at Meads Close, New Bradwell
These sessions are kindly funded by Kents Hill & Monkston, Abbey Hill and New Bradwell parish councils and run by MKPA.
All activities are FREE to attend; no pre-booking is required. Sessions run whatever the weather! Activities are suitable for children aged 4 and up. Younger children are welcome to join in the fun, but they might require extra help from a parent or carer. Children under 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. All children are free to come and go as they wish.